- Only NEET-qualified candidates can seek admission to MBBS courses.
- Candidates who have passed or are appearing in class 12th or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognised board can apply.
- Candidates must be 17 years of age by December 31, 2022.
- There is no upper age bar in NEET 2022.However, this is subject to the orders of the Supreme Court.
- There are no restrictions on the number of attempts in NEET 2022.
- Indian Nationals, Non-resident Indians, Overseas Citizens of India, Persons of Indian Origin and Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply.
- With regard to the policy of reservation in allocating students to the college, norms laid down by the government of Tamil Nadu will be strictly followed.