- Mild Covid symptoms (those which do not meet hospital admission criteria)
- Home quarantine treatment and monitoring
- Precautions to be taken during home quarantine
- Social distancing protocols
- Assessing the need for admission in the hospital
Covid - 19 Pandemic Assistance
The pandemic situation has resulted in widespread panic, creating numerous situations when we have too many questions and very few answers. In this confusion, accessing the right information at the right time becomes a grave necessity.
IMCH has established an exclusive helpline number for the public seeking help and guidance related to Covid 19. Call us or fill in the form below to connect with certified doctors on-call, who can immediately recommend apt courses of action for those requiring assistance.
Please note that the helpline number can be used for expert guidance on -
And not for enquiring about -
- Finding the availability of beds, oxygen or other treatment supplies
- Moderate or severe infection
- Multiple co-morbidities
- Specialist advice
- Non-Covid related enquiries
For Covid - 19 Assistance
The various questions you could ask our doctors via our helpline number -
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- Who is most at risk of severe illness from COVID-19?
- What are the long-term effects of COVID - 19?
- How can we protect others and ourselves if we don't know who is infected?
- When should I get a test for COVID-19?
- What are rapid tests, and are they accurate?
- I want to find out if I had COVID-19 in the past, what test should I take?
- What should I do if I have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19?
- Are antibiotics effective in preventing or treating COVID-19?
- When can I take the vaccine for COVID - 19?
For expert answers to these questions,
How can you protect yourselves and those around you ?
Wash your hands
Wash your hands regularly with soap and warm water or use a gel sanitiser.
Stay at home
Avoid stepping out of your house unless it is for essentials or emergencies.
Avoid going out in crowds and maintain 6 feet distance while interacting with others.
Wear a mask
Always keep your nose and mouth covered properly with a mask when you step out.
Always opt for hot food & maintain a balanced diet with fruits, vegetables & proteins.
Use a disinfectant spray or wash surfaces like doorknobs, lift buttons, etc. regularly.
Always wear gloves to avoid direct contact with others.
Make sure your pets are bathed regularly and their paws are always cleaned properly.
Get Enough Rest
Make sure you get at least 7-8 hours of sound sleep every night.
Exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes a day, even while you're staying inside your homes.